Family ? 家族 ?

At 2nd April ......i just back from CC and i continue on9 to checking my facebook . Until 2.36am i hear my mom was wake and told me my uncle was just pass way .... ..so my mom was wake my father up also and go to the hospital to see wht can help .......my 4th uncle was close with my father and always go to visit my father , go there for chit chat .......but smoking kill him ... since we all family also giving help to them ( He start smoking at 16++ ...).....i normally can see my relate from the funeral ....maybe at the prior CNY i dun go for visit LoL .....from my memory , i also know we family was not so well in education ....(60' ~ 70' ) However we family was lost 1 of member ......so anything i only can help is in the future i will take care with my 4th uncle family and do anything i can help .....so Hope u R.I.P Uncle .....

0 九唔搭八嘅說話 ,已經有 ::