這排悶到抽筋, 抽完再抽 / Damm Fucking Bored ~~~

so free just now , my coll was just leave the company and say she find the better work at other company lol , hehe she salary is better tht me and more benefit from this company ..( She say de .....) , she leave me 8 project to me ......so i maybe busy for a while lol , just follow tht project lol ...no hard feeling ......but if later come more project ....i will ' borrow' hand with 'GUAN YING PU SA ' then i maybe can do more lol ....hope the 'BOSS ' will increase my salary lol (maybe he will see my BLOG leh ) wakakakka , i better sleep now coz i was dreaming now .....hehe .

Now i was always go CC play some LAN game .......with my bro and tht all guy was damm funny , coz when i was playing the games i can kill my time easily ....like yesterday play until nearly 3am ....then 8am want to wake up working lol .......if i dun go CC play games ...i also dun know wht i can do .....maybe go to mamak and teach my bro Autucad And 3DMax .... 2nd Of May i got trip want to go lol but the company still dun haven't vacancy the new guy/girl .....i maybe cannot go tht trip LoL .....I viewing my analyse of nuffnang.com and see my blog was viewing was so slow ......haiz ....y no ppl click my ads and viewing my blog de ....or i maybe my blog is tht worse !

If ALL viewer got any suggest or complain let me know lol ......thx

0 九唔搭八嘅說話 ,已經有 ::