Did U suddenly feel So DOWN ., 我很操

Just dinner with my girl and hear some old bro back from Australia , i think i have't see tht bro got almost 2 yrs......coz last time i back form U.K and he just go there for study... , same figure and tht funny face ..no big change ....just back for vacation in malaysia a week .....when looking at him i was memory my trip of U.K ..tht memory is still fresh for , just like yesterday case ......

I also y i suddenly feel down until my girl also can see from my face ...but i was nothing at tht time , just feel need to take a rest on my mind and listen some music ( maybe i was too much talkative in front my girl then she maybe think i was sick ........)

Tht feeling was so bad ...wish to taking someone to scold something like tht ..(很操)

Hope anyone see tht topic and can reply me at msg board and tell me the answer lol ..

0 九唔搭八嘅說話 ,已經有 ::