To All Debtor / 債仔,還錢啊 !!!

Pls Lah , All the FUCKER Debtor in this world pls pay ur debt ...mostly is mean from friends or other ppl ( Not include Banking debt )

2Day i was face my DAMM friends reject about the debt .Here the dialog :



ME : Hey , how ur going now .....as u promise ,where is me payment ,

Benny : I got no $$$ in this month , so how.....

Me : How u can being this to me , last time u promise in this month , so now ur say the bullshit again ..

Benny : so i got no $$$ how to pay the debt ....i got so much pressure u know .

Me : CB , not u only got pleasure ....no u only want to live ...same as me also ..

Benny : OK , i can offer u , i will pay in next month and i will only pay 50 % of the total debt ...

Me : ...........

Benny : Tht debt also is long time already and also is gamble debt ......

Me : so u also know is long long time ago , i offer u playing gamble without pay , now u speak all of this kind thing to me ...

Benny : aiyo , i got pressure ma ...... i also want live ...

Me : Tiu , u got pressure is not my business , be4 CNY i also asking for debt already and u say let u after the CNY then pay ur debt ..So now ..

Benny : i prefer tht company got giving me bonus so tht just give me 200 ...and also i just quit my work on this few day ...

Me : Wah...bonus is tht extra thing tht company give u , cannot count on tht .....u no work just now u can pay my debt in next month .... (how can i trust u )

Benny : tht the only thing i offer .....

Me : ok , i will wait until next month and i prefer u automatic show ur call in my phone , dun like this time want me sms and call u ......


*** This dialog maybe was missing something , but above is the thing i was remember ...


So , this time i just want to give advice to all ppl wish to borrow some $$ to other ....( no matter is ladies or gent ) .....pls make sure tht ppl is worth and trust able then u can borrow tht $$ to them and dun mercy to them , i was too mercy for asking back the debt ....but i will no giving any debt to other already ....except my relate

P.S : Benny is not my only debtor ....So Shit lah

So i will see next month can he pay or not ..........BAD LUCK

0 九唔搭八嘅說話 ,已經有 ::