1st Day I Was Arrive In U.K 2006



< === King X Station ^.^ -V



On 04.05.2006 i was arrive heathrow airport , me , mother and brother was be 1st time going to U.K . is was fresh to me , when arrive the airport i think is 7~8 pm already , the weather is ok for me ...so after taking the luggage , i see 1 cab driver was put the signage high ...but seen he got the wrong spelling about my mom name....when on cab also is warn also , i even dun feel the cool air at U.K , but i was tired already and i fall in sleep , suddenly my mom was wake me up and say is arrive to my relate house ( Tudor House type at Grantham , Linc ) , we pay the taxi fee ( Wooo Is cost 99 pound x Malaysia Rate 6.5 = Rm 650++ ) , ** this this 1st time i take cab and cost so much ........once i open the cab door and walk out the cab , woooo is freeze( later i know tht day weather is - 0 °C ) ..... i can feel my teeth shaking and i with to bring out my phone to wish to make call but i also can SEE my hand was shaking ( i also dun know why , but is funny Hehehe )



<=== Me and Mick At Paris Eiffel Tower

Finally i see tht restaurant name tht my auntie mention , i just open the door and see 1 waitress was clearing the wine glass . i direct asking is tht james here ( My relate uncle ) , also meet my boss ( Mick ) , so in the 1st week we was stay in my aunt home and having a small shopping a Grantham .....Tht the 1st day end .
<=== Sunshine day also feel cold .......

0 九唔搭八嘅說話 ,已經有 ::